FUNDRAISING with sherwood's pto
At the heart of our PTO’s mission is the dedication to strengthen Sherwood Elementary School’s ability to provide the highest quality education possible for all students and the best environment for our teachers and staff.
How it's done...
Families, staff, and local businesses work together to accomplish our goals by:
- Attending family-friendly fundraising events
- Dining at local restaurants through our Dine & Donate events
- Buying Sherwood Elementary School Spirit Wear
- Participating in our hot lunch Food Days fundraiser program with local restaurants
- Purchasing a keepsake Yearbook
- Participating in the Box Tops for Education program
- Purchasing and displaying Birthday Yard Signs
- Shopping for books at our in-person and online Book Fair
- Shopping online via AmazonSmile
- Donating online and....
- Contributing to the Sherwood Angel Fund to support families in-need in our community so that no one is left out of participating in any school event
The PTO also manages a Staff Appreciation Fund to routinely acknowledge and celebrate the hard work of our dedicated, caring and engaged staff members.